Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Deck Update


We can walk out the back door and down to our backyard again. What a relief! Caxton can go out without me walking her around from the front and I can walk the kids down to the yard easily again - though I have to keep them careful since the rails aren't on yet.


Megan is already relaxing on the steps!


Now imagine it with a railing, on a sunny day and with burgers fresh off the grill!

Now, if we can just get a door ordered we can get one put in downstairs and we'll have a completely new look on the outside of the house since we've bought it two years ago.

Only three more days and Melody will be back from Texas and her deployment with the Red Cross and I'll no longer be a single working father! I can't wait, though Melody has been doing some great work trying to help people and has been really shinning in her public affairs roles. I'm very proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home