Saturday, October 08, 2005

First Post


This Blog is meant to be a place to keep my firends and family updated on my life and thoughts and other fun things. This is kind of an experiment. We'll see.

This is a picture of me coming home to a great welcome. It was sometime last fall - can't remember when off the top of my head. It makes me happy to see it everytime.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jeffrey Overstreet said...

Beautiful!

And wow, that's very effective camouflage on those fatigues, Geoff. For a long time, I couldn't even see you there.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Geoffrey S. DeWeese said...

Thanks Jeff! I once wore my uniform to my Evidence class in law school. At the begining of class my professor, a man with a very dry wit and Harvard Law roomate of Ferris Bueller's favorite teacher, Ben Stein (Anyone, Anyone?), looked at me and with barely a smile simply said, Mr. DeWeese, I can still see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home